Saturday, August 30, 2008

Feeling crafty, acknowlegements, pictures and more


In case you were wondering, our wedding photographer, Emilie has a blog. I like to think that this allows me to estimate when our wedding pictures will be available. You see, she just posted pictures from a wedding on August 9th. That means we're getting close. In the meantime, my father-in-law would like you to know that he has posted his pictures here.

Oh, yeah, Brian has been having people come by and look at the house for the purposes of home improvement. And we're still married. And our house, she will be awesome. Do you think we could gut the in-law apartment ourselves and re-do the inside? How hard could it be?

AND...Disobeying all the blogging rules, (I don't need your stinkin' rules!) I will post multiple unrelated topics all in a mishmash together. The wedding inspired me to be all crafty. I am currently working on jewelry and fabric grocery bags (because the ones we have live in Brian's car and that is kind of not useful to me when I go to the store with my car). I will someday post pictures of my crafting adventures. In the meantime, I would like to point out that many of my wedding accessories were purchased from etsy.com. I plan to make proper acknowlegements to the artists/craftspersons (whatever you want to call them) when I have proper photos, but in the meantime, isn't this bumble bee wristlet awesome?

No comments: