Monday, September 1, 2008

I have yielded to pressure


Yes, I have yielded and released the pictures to the public. That is you. In case you didn't get the email (or you spam filtered it or something) here is a link to the event on pictage. The prints are expensive. I'm planning on getting both (a) thank you cards with pictures and (b) some nice prints for various people. Also, eventually I'll have digital negatives so that if I decide I want prints of something in the future I can still get them.

AND if you don't feel like sifting through all 800 or so pictures, feel free to drop me an email and I will point you towards pictures that I think you should see like this one (remember when Brian said "I do" before I asked?) Or, if you are Bob, this one (showing my sentimental side). Or this one which just goes to show that the kids in the family will always be the kids. Unfortunately, I think the posed formals are the weakest of the batch. Except for the one of me and my sisters. And I'll point out that Brigid was saying, "I always look horrible in pictures, I hope I don't ruin all your pictures." (and I said that to Brian yesterday and he said I did a really good Brigid voice). Look at the picture and say it with me, "What is the problem?"

Finally, in case you've forgotten what we look like when we're not all decked out in our finery, I've included a picture of us hiking on the monday after our wedding.

No comments: