Friday, September 5, 2008

Moving Sale...

So, we're done. We're even up on Emilie's blog, if you'd like to see her take on it. I did NOT discover a passion for wedding planning. I discovered a passion for shopping for outfits. That is different. Wedding "planning" was virtually absent. Anyhoo...

We're moving!

Due to the fact that there will be very few (none?) wedding updates from now on, I encourage you to check out our non-wedding blog. I'm actually using it to keep track of recipes I like (because I am actually incapable of just doing a recipe as written) and things I've made. I'm hoping that Brian will jump in with descriptions of hikes and bikes we do (maybe with some of his patented incredibly detailed directions) so that (especially with the bikes) I have some chance of remembering where we went and how to do it again. Also, updates on the house repairs.

No comments: